iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
why you'll love it
Patented formulation that uniquely brings balance back to dry, aged skin.
HYDRATING, RESTORATIVE, ULTIMATE PROTECTION
Extreme Protect SPF 30 provides extraordinary protection by combining broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and powerful antioxidants to mitigate oxidative solar damage. Featuring microfine Zinc Oxide and microencapsulated organic active sunscreens, Extreme Protect SPF 30 offers advanced sun protection.
- Provides unprecedented multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Reduces the appearance of erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smooths and softens
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Marie Claire: US Skin Awards for Sensitive Skin Savior
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.50%, Zinc Oxide 4.12%
Inactive ingredients: Water, Polyacrylamide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate SE, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ethyl Linoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol.